My name is Michael.
For the last 10 years I launched more than 500 different web sites for such brands as Microsoft, TVOne, Sniders, Discovery, Hitachi, Sony.
It was web sites from small one-page only to e-commerce solutions.
I worked with almost all popular CMS and web site builders like: DotNetNuke, WordPress, Drupal, Weebly, Jimdo, Squarespace, Wix, Joomla, Blogger.
My web sites were integrated with such payment, shipping and social networking systems like: Moneris, Authorize.net, Paypal, Paymenttech, UPS, USPS, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo.
Every project which I did I follow the rules:
– describe project functionality, prepare UX and UI mockups for designer
– clarify all questions about creative and behavior
– make a functional specification which is clear for all involved people from QA till client
– keep client updated about project status. I used such tools like Trello, Fogbugz, Jira, Bugzilla
– always be in touch with development team to help them make tech decisions and control timelines. Hold short meeting every day;
– periodically show intermediated tested results to client. I use testing, training and production environment for continuous development process
– deploy project on the production
– backup policy
– work on client’s feedback and support web site.
I have great technical background in programming, databases, user experience and user interfaces. Such background allows me easy communicate with all project team.
I understand how all details important for a web site. On my previous work, our testing process included checking creative pixel by pixel to meet client requirements.
I am open-minded, easy communicator, can work in different timezones, always polite and do things in time.
If you wish I can provide fixed cost if you give more details. My rate is $20/h.
In case to help you to hire me I can do quick user experience mockups just to show my understanding and high quality of the work. It will be free.
Thank you for opportunity.
604 total views, 1 views today